Thursday, November 18, 2010

We're Still Alive!


Sorry it's been such a long time since I've posted something on here. I don't really have a camera right now (the one I have has been having problems with the SD card and the battery dies so fast) so I haven't been taking as many pictures. These pictures are from my phone so they aren't going to be the greatest quality. We haven't been doing much, mostly working, but we have taken a couple of trips over the past few months. In July we went and visited my Grandma in Kanab and saw the broadway musical Tarzan in St. George. We were both impressed and love going to see plays at that theater I always forget how to spell - Tuacahn. Luckily it is in the picture above so I rememered now :) It was nice to see family as well. We took a weekend break in August and went to LA to see a WWE Wrestling Event and had a blast! We went surfing and stayed with some friends from my mission. We were treated like royalty and it was hard to leave!

5 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

aaawww, who did you stay with in LA? did you see the new visitors center?

Jared and Sarah said...

We didn't get a chance to go up there unfortunately. I wish we would have! I'm sure we'll be back though. We stayed with the Stroud's in Torrance. I think you know who they are right? Have you seen the new VC? I talked to Sis. Hardcastle last week, she told me it is so different!

Becca said...

I have always wanted to come down there and go to a show...I just get turned off by the 4 hour drive! Maybe one time I will have to meet you guys there! :)

Jared and Sarah said...

Ooo we should go see Wicked there! We've seen it twice and it's awesome! I'd like to go to the observatory too one day!

Aubreydoll said...

I've been wondering if you'd abandoned your blog! Can't wait to see you guys in a month!!