Thursday, November 18, 2010

Our New Addition
















No, no babies yet. Instead we got another puppy! A family Jared met was giving away daschunds for free and he knows how much I love them so he brought one home one day! We had been talking about getting Bernsie a friend but weren't sure when we would get another dog. This seemed like a good opportunity, so now we have Bernsie and Lady Belle. Belle looks like a cow so that's how we came up with her name. We weren't really sure if she was a pure pred or not because of her color, but I investigated it a little and she is just a rare color of daschund. Why these people were giving her away I have no idea, they could have sold her for lots of money! We love her and she fits well into our new little family. My dogs are like my kids since we don't have any yet. So while others are talking about their kids, we talk about our dogs. They truly are amazing creations and we love having them around :) I have to upload pictures from my phone to show you guys pictures and it's taking forever. I will post those as soon as they come through.

5 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

i didn't know you love dachsunds!!! i love them too!!! they're seriously the cutest things. congrats on the new addition!

Jared and Sarah said...

Thanks! I just uploaded all the pictures, so you can see what the new one looks like. :) I didn't know you liked them too! That's awesome!

Becca said...

I love little Lady belle and Burnsie! They are so cute! I cant wait to see Belle and your new place! :)

Bethany Sines said...

ugh, they're cuddled up next to each other!!!! be still my heart!!

Tony and Traci said...

She is soo cute!! I'm sure Bersie likes having the extra company